We care deeply for all our patients, and we are committed to treating patients who need care while keeping well patients safe. Please read our Coronavirus policies below and call our office at 815-824-4406 with any questions. These policies will be in place until further notice.
Please call 815-824-4406 and RESCHEDULE your visit with us if:
• you are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
• you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or coronavirus
• you or a family member has traveled internationally – especially China, Italy, South Korea or Iran – within the last three weeks
• you are 65 or older and do not have an urgent issue that needs immediate attention.
For urgent or acute problems, please call our office at 815-824-4406. We will ask you questions to triage you over the phone to determine your best course of care and make an appointment.
We will reschedule you in 4-8 weeks for routine visits.
When you are coming in for a necessary appointment:
• Only one caregiver or translator may accompany the patient when necessary. Otherwise, we request only the patient be present at the appointment
• PLEASE use the hand sanitizer at check in
• After checking in, please inform us if you prefer to wait in your car. We will text or call you when your exam room is ready
• Please sit 3 to 6 feet away from any other patient in the waiting rooms
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together to halt the spread of the coronavirus!